Orchard City Lock and Safe is 20 year old company with a tradition of excellence in the field of commercial locksmithing, access control, and safe sales + repair. We seek a bright, energetic self-starter with the following qualifications:
- Candidate should be neat in appearance and possess good communication skills.
- Should have at least two years experience with installation and repair of CCTV,stand-alone, hard wired, and network based access control systems.
- Have good computer skills with knowledge of set up and maintenance of various manufacturers access control data base software.
- Be knowledgeable with installation and repair of commercial grade hardware including door levers, door closers, exit devices, mag locks, electric strikes, and most types of electrified hardware.
- Experience in the field general locksmithing, key cutting, safe repair, or door installation and repair a major plus.
Clean DMV is required.
Must be bond-able and insurable.
Applicant can expect a 40 hour week, two weeks vacation per year, optional overtime, medical, and dental benefits after a three month probationary period. A Simplified Employee Pension is available after 3 years of service. Salary commensurate with experience.